- To read, write ,speak and listen in french language
- To understand simple text and sentences
- To be able to speak in present tense
- To be able to participate in a conversation in French
- To know about the french culture ,country and people
1. Social Exchange, greetings, weather etc
2. Self Introduction
3. Sentences Expressing Emotions
4. Directions, Products and Transport & Shopping
- Pronunciation & Phonetics
- Role plays
- Culture, Etiquettes, Festivals of French people
- Video playing
- 5 days a week, 2 hours daily,
- Special weekend batches
- 60 hours of syllabus
- Rs 500 per hour.
- Maximum 5 students per batch to give personal attention
Language Special faculty members are being engaged for a systematic and specialized guidance.
The Faculty come not only with richness of their respective languages but also has a passion for teaching their specialized language. The Faculty is selected as they are involved in various cultural exchange programs with the native Language Country.
- Tuition Fees
- Study Material
- A Dictionary